Large amount of beekeepers have at least one family member who is allergic to bees because they never get stung but they do breath in the bee venom from the beekeepers suit. Bees often sting into the bee suit and the venom dries in there. This venom spreads around the home in form of dust and the family members develop immunity E-cells which can not cope with actual sting hence developing allergy to bee stings. The Beekeeper on the other hand gets stung frequently and his/her body develops T-cells which can handle bee venom. It is either good for the family members to be stung every now and then or for the beekeeper to keep his/her bee suit away from home and wash it him/her self to avoid spreading venom dust in the home.