Natural Beekeeping

Top Bar ApiRevolution has begun! Lets make some inexpensive Top Bar Hives and let them be pesticide free on their own natural comb! Che Guebee is a rebel bee fighting for the survival of the Biodiversity we all depend on and which is seriously endangered by deforestation and mono-crop agriculture! What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Bee-friendly Super Top Bar Hives got legs

I have made tall enough legs for my Bee-friendly Super TBHs so I can work without bending my back. I find this very comfortable indeed and will always have this feature in my apiary.
Now that they have legs I hope they wont run off ;)
In case you wonder why I didn't paint the top bar hive body with red paint 
its because I already varnished them this summer with Linseed oil and beeswax.
The red paint is the left over from painting our cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment